By Minco Staff
We’re proud to announce the release of our new ebook, The Power of Collaboration & Integrated Thinking, a piece that explores how companies benefit from collaborating with Minco by embracing the unique benefits we bring to the table: our ability to integrate heaters, sensors, and flex circuits into a single assembly and our uniquely collaborative engineer-to-engineer (E2E) program both help customers achieve total-cost-of-ownership advantages and speed time to market.
The ebook demonstrates these benefits through three case studies: a medical device manufacturer who needed a compact but highly reliable wound cauterizer; an airport security explosives sniffer that had to be very compact and light; and a control device for a military project requiring a six-layer rigid flex circuit. These companies benefited by involving Minco early in the design process.
To learn more about Minco’s unique advantages, refer to the following resources:
- Download the ebook, The Power of Collaboration & Integrated Thinking (PDF)
- Engineered Solutions: Your starting point for collaborating with Minco
- The Power of Integrated Thinking brief (PDF)
- Work with Minco Engineer-to-Engineer brief (PDF)
- New Strategic Options for Procurement Teams brief (PDF)
- Blog post: Integrated Solutions Make Flex Circuits Even Better