The global rigid flex printed circuit board (PCB) market is skyrocketing and more companies are expected to turn to rigid flex components in their finished products in the coming years. This begs the question—is your flex supplier up to the engineering challenges of rigid flex?
Rigid flex requires more engineering and expertise than rigid boards to achieve the high reliability and low weight that product manufacturers’ need. It’s a more complex construction using layers of flexible circuit substrates affixed to rigid boards. In the end, you want rigid flex solutions that will perform as expected without hindering product design, development and production.
Our new whitepaper explains it all:
In this free whitepaper, we share 6 questions you should ask yourself as you evaluate any vendor (and why they matter):
- Is your provider equipped to build prototypes in-house?
- Do you have assurances all components will adhere to recognized industry standards?
- Is there a system for how the organization designs for manufacturability?
- Is your supplier able to integrate additional components?
- Do you see a track record of the supplier keeping up with production schedules?
- Does your supplier demonstrate a core value around quality control?
LET'S TALK E2E
Ready to take the next step and explore powerful design innovation?
Minco engineers are ready. Our thermal, flex circuit and sensing experts can help your team find a better way — minimizing costs, while improving overall system performance