Minco temperature sensors deliver unmatched performance, value, and reliability to meet the demanding requirements in a variety of applications.
Thermistor sensors offer high sensitivity and accuracy for medical diagnostics equipment and many other applications. The versatility of bolt style temperature sensors makes them popular in a wide variety of applications throughout many industries.
Thermistor bolt sensors such as Minco’s TS22545 are the most popular medical configuration for their high sensitivity, while platinum RTD configurations are popular in industrial equipment for the extended temperature range.
Thermistor sensors are used to monitor reagents, chambers, enclosures, and ambient environ-mental temperature. Bolt sensors are also easily installed into heat-sinks to provide temperature feedback for PCR process control.
- Temperature range: -50°F to 250°F (-45.6°C to 121.1°C); 167°F (75°C) max continuous for best stability.
- Accuracy +/- 0.18°F (0.10°C) up to 122°F (50°C).
- Optional connector for easy installation.
- M4 and larger bolt styles.
- Stainless steel cases for high strength and corrosion resistance or aluminum cases for better thermal conductivity.
- Platinum RTD configurations also available for extended temperature range.
- Small bolt profile offers low thermal mass for fast time response and installation into small heatsinks and thermal assemblies.
- Thermistor sensors are suitable for integration with many popular control systems.
- Easily removed for periodic calibration to maintain quality standards.