This return policy is for orders placed directly on minco.com. If you purchased from one of our distributors, please contact them for their return policy.
- Components must match original item(s) on purchase order
- Components must be within warranty period. See warranty policy for details
- Components must be returned in adequate condition, with proper packaging and shipping materials. Components not wrapper appropriately or otherwise found to be ineffective due to customer misapplication will be returned to the sender as-is, and could be subject to an additional fee
- Components must be returned within 30 days of the RMA number being generated, or the RMA will be cancelled
- For non-defective returns: Parts must be new and unused. A 50% restocking fee will apply
- For defective returns: Credit or replacement qualification will be determined after a complete part evaluation
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser
Making a Return
- You must obtain an RMA before returning your order
- Contact our returns department: https://www.minco.com/returns-or-cancellations/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 763.412.3907
If you need to cancel an order you just placed online, please contact out Customer Service department at 763.571.3121 x1. To ensure the best service, please have your order number readily available. Cancellation charges may apply.