Minco is the primary supplier of temperature sensors and instrumentation for the protection and monitoring of rotating equipment. We manufacture stator winding sensors, bearing embedment sensors, bolt-on sensors and flexible Thermal-Ribbon™ sensors that fit seamlessly into existing machinery. Proven quality and reliability have made Minco the standard for temperature sensors and instruments.
Pumps and Compressors
- Miniature Babbitt bearing sensors are the best indicators of operating conditions at the bearing surface to prevent failure and peripheral damage to internal parts and motors.
Motors and Generators
- Stator winding RTD sensors for system protection monitor the highest temperature within the stator slot between two formed or random coil windings.
- Thermal RibbonTM sensors monitors end turn temperature of small or medium low-voltage machines.
- Tip-sensitive probes seat against the bearings outer race to provide a fast indication of bearing temperature and prevent costly failures.
Turbines and Engines
- Optimize efficiencies through fast and accurate intake temperature monitoring.