New Flex Circuit Design Guide
Minco's Flex Circuit Design Guide provides tools and recommendations for engineers
to design with flex circuits.
Flex Circuit Solutions
For nearly 60 years Minco has provided flex circuits for advanced medical, aerospace, defense and other demanding applications. We deliver comprehensive solutions, partnering with you at every step of your product cycle.
We’ll work with you to understand your product vision, requirements and timeline. We know how to compress schedules without sacrificing reliability or performance. The result is a complete solution that ensures your product vision.
Comprehensive design and engineering services
Minco has developed a disciplined approach for up front engineering engagement. Our early involvement in your design cycle enables us to take steps to identify and reduce risk, minimize
cost and increase reliability.
- Minco engineers serve as an extension of your engineering organization
- Disciplined NPI approach supports fewer product iterations
- Building partnerships to assure early involvement in the product cycle and a clear
understanding of your program needs
- Solutions oriented engineering staff with extensive experience in
successfully designing products
Minco focuses on process control and optimization to deliver successful product launches. We understand the importance of your products, and realize that failure is not an option.
- Team-based product launch approach
- Initial upfront design and manufacturability analysis performed at the quote stage (DRC/ DFM)
- Comprehensive, proactive design and process risk analysis to ensure robustness (DFMEA/PFMEA) and minimize delays
- Production quality parts at the prototype stage
- Quick turn options at every stage in the product cycle
- Understanding of the human life dependent demands in the medical, aerospace and defense markets
Defect-free, on-time production
Defect-free, on-time production starts early on in the design phase. Comprehensive product design, coupled with robust production process, is critical to ensuring solid, predictable execution.
- Statistically validated production processes using DOE methodology to reduce variation
- Quality systems that support high reliability applications
- Active supply chain management to address demand fluctuations and cost targets
- Lean principles implemented throughout the manufacturing and business processes